Adjustable Mainframe Test Fixture
The ICM Adjustable Mainframe Test Fixture Series provides a highly flexible test platform for microwave semiconductor measurements, such as S-parameters, noise figure, etc.
Both RF-launches can be adjusted in both the Y and Z-axis to accommodate DUT’s with offsets and different substrate thickness’.
Full compatibility with all Midsections and Calibration Kits is maintained. The concept of having a mainframe with plug-in type midsections makes it a very adaptable and cost-effective solution.
De-embedding can be easily accomplished with the available “Drop-in” TRL Calibration Standards allowing accurate data to be taken of the Device Under Test.
- Universal Application for FET-Chips, Bipolar-Chips, MMIC-Chips, Packaged Transistors, Surface Mount Devices, etc.
- Ideal for S-parameter measurements
- De-embedding with TRL Calibration Standards
- Excellent RF specifications
- Excellent Repeatability
- Both RF-launch positions adjustable in the Y and Z-axis
- Optional Transition Assemblies Available
Mainframes provide a highly flexible platform for making microwave measurements up to 40 GHz. The fixture accomdates various connector transitions to suit various frequency bands and environments.
Midsection adapters are designed to be used in the Mainframe to create a custom interface for each package outline. These Midsections provide accurate, repeatable positioning of the device for making measurements in either an R&D or production environments.
For more detail see our Download area: